Wednesday, April 14, 2010

Possibly An Entry

It's 10:56 PM and for the love of all that is friggin' holy I cannot go to sleep.

Been up reading Unwind by Neal Shusterman. Just got to a terrific chapter from the point of view of antagonist, Roland.

My brother randomly came in here and gave me $20. That was really awesome and unexpected. I greatly appreciated this and hope he knows that.

I really wish Ben would call me before it's to late. I need to talk to him, he said he'd call me, he fucking promised, damnit.

So I am thinking of trying to write two things at once. The first one will be titled "Story of Dance' for now. The other, well that'll just be the New Story.

I am thinking of basing it on a semi real life thing. It would have two main characters, a female, Amika, and her boyfriend, Dariush. Amika desperately wants to write a novel and Dariush intends to help despite his crazy yet sometimes incredibly helpful hints. It would be comedy, something that I might be able to make into a memoir, I'd of course have to change the names to something closer to our own, but whatever.

Lucky for me Ben is encouraging of my writing, unlucky for me is that I am very self conscience at night and prone to panic attacks and insomnia. This is why I write mostly at night. Then I wake up around 8 AM or so and move slowly 'bout the house 'til I am able to function properly and start writing and thinking of ways to become a productive member of society without having a nervous breakdown.

Anyway, going to try and focus on something else, I think I may pick up Stephen King's Everything's Eventual and continue rereading 1408. Great short story, bad movie towards the end. Sucked.

Adios, won't surprise me a bit if I return to write more. I know I'll be playing lot's of Ltris.

Love,
Impy

No comments:

Post a Comment