Wednesday, April 14, 2010

Catchy Title!

If you d0n't know what my deal is, please, let me explain.

I am a young girl very much wanting to become a writer. Though I do say I have my own opinions about things that can be seen in my earlier blogs, also other information about myself.

But let us not dwell on the past!

Right now I feel I could learn to make a living of writing. I intend on taking comp 1 & 2 at my local college and learn from the different, diverse books I read and from any help or tips I can get. I appreciate helpful criticism.

My computer is a piece of shit ASUS linux so it's hard for me to do much than type. This laptop mouse is shit and enables me to do very little other than play tetris and try to keep the computer from randomly making me stop typing, then bang on the damned mouse left click to be able to continue typing. So I shall end this quickly. I thank any who read what I write and once again appreciate any remark or thought you care to share, even if it's just that we have similar taste and might find something interesting where you write your blog whatevers.

Ta-ta
Impy C

No comments:

Post a Comment